I am a horror doll artist but I used to make bloody Halloween costumes every year for my family. I started selling them a few years ago online starting every August until mid October but I took the last few years off.
1) one of a kind
2) I use secondhand clothes and “bloody” them up with paint. No real stuff, I’m squeamish!
3) I will use whatever size things I have available. You can message me and ask me to tell you when I have your size but I’m not taking requests.
4) the weather is nice in the evening so I plan to list these a few times a week.
5) there may be some holes or flaws but you are pretending to be undead so really, does a hole or stain matter much when you are covered in blood?
6) I will make whatever sizes I come across- the clothes have to be light for the “blood” to really show.
Secondhand dress I “bloodied” and “dirtied” up with paint.
Juniors xl from target
Wear with a belt for a more fitted shape.
39 inch bust around from armpit to armpit.
You could wear this and be a......
you could wear this under a corset or cincher :)
Or you could come up with some equally ghoulish thing to be :)
Good for photo shoots too!
I ship 1-2 times per week and my shipping days may vary.